Κυριακή 24 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Aimee's Journey to Thailand

Michael, is planning to take Aimee on a mid-winter journey to Thailand. It is their first exotic journey and as Aimee loves drawing and sketching, Michael thinks that it is "neat to have her own personalized journal to record their travels".

I love making travel journals - as I am sure you already know-  but this one had a catch. Michael contacted me with his ideas at the beginning of December, and he wanted to present the book along with the tickets at Christmas. Of course, there was no way I could do it ( shipping to US needs about three weeks --- and it was Christmas!), so I declined the offer.

BUT Michael, replied with the following:

That is no problem. I understand she will not be able receive it for Christmas. Hopefully we can receive it in time for her to use on our first vacation, if not, that is ok. 

How could I say no after this? So I made two journals side by side. Aimee's and mine!


I am sure you have realised which one is mine, right? Oh yes. Aimee is a bright young girl, so she needs bright, bold and happy colors.




 And I made a video for you as well





Check the long roman numeral at the second page. It's her birthday date written in roman. How cute is this?

If you are wondering if I used my journal, stay tuned, and you will find out how Yasmina the GypsyChick needed a journal to record her journey around the globe! 


8 σχόλια:

  1. Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από τον συντάκτη.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Ουάου!!! Μπράβο Μυρτώ, απ' τα ωραιότερά σου!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Μας "ταξιδεύεις" με τα βιβλία σου...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Όμορφα χρώματα! !υπεροχο συναίσθημα να ταξιδεύει η δημιουργία σου τόσο μακριά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Τα χρωματα τα σπανε!!! Τι ομορφο αποτελεσμα! Ευχαριστουμε για το βιντεο!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Πραγματικά αυτά τα χρώματα τα λάτρεψα, αν και είμαι του γαλάζιου!!!! Μπράβο βρε Μυρτώ! Σε αυτή τηυ γκρίζα εποχή έχουμε κι εσένα να μας ταξιδεύεις!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή