Πέμπτη 23 Φεβρουαρίου 2012

I just realised that I haven't posted anything in my blog for a while. Not only that, but I found out that I have delivered most of the books I've made this month, without even getting any photos. This feels rather bad, as I was particularly proud of two of them.

Well, next time I hope that I will be more careful! Don't laugh girls - I will try!

So today I will show you some stamped books I made at the beginning of the month. They were ment mostly for gifts.

It is difficult to create art for someone else, as you have to consider what this person would really like. It is even more difficult to create something for someone to give as a gift. You know nothing about the final recipient, so there are no "hints" to help you create. Lol, I hope you can understand what I am saying here!

So , most of the following books were made for older women and one for a dancer. I really hope they liked them. I hand-stamped and heat-embossed all the even pages.










I promise to come back soon with some art journals.

Hugs,

Myrto

6 σχόλια:

  1. Παρα παρα παρα παρα παρα παρα πολύ όμορφα - μου άρεσε ιδιαίτερα το συνταγολόγιο και το σημειωματάριο, τα χαρτιά που επέλεξες είναι τα πιο κατάλληλα!!! Υπέροχη δουλειά, Μυρτώ!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Όλα ωραία, αλλά το τελευταίο είναι...όνειρο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Είναι υπέροχα!!! Τέλεια τα εξώφυλλα πολύ όμορφες και οι εσωτερικές σελίδες. Μην ξεχνάς λοιπόν να τα φωτογραφίζεις!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. αχ αχ ξεχασιάρα! μ' αρέσει τρελά αυτό με τους χορευτές αλλά και τα άλλα είναι υπέροχα. Αγαπημένα μου βέβαια είναι αυτά που έχεις στο etsy! Επίσης, πολύ ωραία ήταν κι αυτά που φτιάξαμε στο μίνι crop-μάθημα όπου και περάσαμε τέλεια και σ' ευχαριστούμε πολύ! και θα σας δείξω τουλάχιστον το δικό μου λίαν συντόμως!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή