Κυριακή 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

The scrapbooking world' s heart is beating with Tim' s tags these days.

No, I will not show you another version of his tags - I am sure that you are fed up with Tims-to-be by now.

However my project today is on a tag. I challenged myself instead of cleaning my desk after making my last christmas cards(phew I finished them all), to use the leftovers to make something else. I managed to make a non-christmas tag with christmas leftovers. Don't ask....




And this is a tag that my little artist made for a scrapbooking friend - Natalia- of the same age that organised a swap. Details are here. She made her background using watercolor crayons, heat-embossed the sentiment and the space around with gold embossing powder and cut the ornaments with the Big-shot. She is evolving - don't you think?

To tell you the truth I was surprised by the color combo she made, as it is totally untraditional for a Christmas tag, but she justified her choice saying that everybody else will use green, red and blue and she wants her own to stand out!

So, I will submit it in SSS , Come and get it challenges , Gingerloft challenge, 2 sisters, Sugar Creek Hollow , Incy Wincy Design and cross my fingers for her.






And some Christmas charms I made for gift decoration for a shop. They look very festive when attached to the kraft bag they have.



Have a warm and happy evening!

6 σχόλια:

  1. Fabulous creations :-) I love Irinna's tag ,,, beautiful ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Καλά έχω πάθει με το tag της μικρής καλλιτέχνιδας! Αυτή όταν θα μεγαλώσει θα γίνει ο νέος tim holtz τη βλέπω, στο στυλ προς τα εκεί τη βλέπω! Για το δικό σου tag τι να πω, ξέρεις ότι λατρεύω τις δημιουργίες σου, μ' αρέσει τρελά!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Awesome tag!! Thanks for playing with us at Gingerloft Challenge.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

    Hugs,

    Sherry K - DT

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Fantastic projects. Irinna's tag is wonderful. I love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki F x

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. υπεροχα ολα!και τα μικρα και τα μεγαλα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Love the gorgeous tags:)Love your daughter's gorgeous creation too!! Looks like she has a creative streak:)
    Thankyou for joining us at GingerLoft Challenges:)
    PS: I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy 2012
    Huggs
    Lynn xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή