Σάββατο 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

I promised to show you some more of the books I made the last days.

The one that follows is a recipe book - hard to understand huh?- and is a commission. All the inside pages were decorated with kitchen-related stamps, painted with inktense pencils, but I did not shoot them. Instead I have sampled some flourishes because I like their vivid colors - I do not have kitchen related stamps for a 30 pages book, at least not yet. But do not despair -I always have a pending order for stamps!




Now this one is my favorite journal for 2011. Believe it or not , it was supposed to be the recipe book when I cut the chipboard covers. But I was a bit tired of the all these commissions with their bright papers and flowers and such, so I stepped a bit out of the path and I came up with this. It is a book that I really like - with blank pages ready to be filled, and a "strong" , meaningfull cover.

Don't mistake me - I love making merry books with fancy paper covers, with every other page stamped and colored. I love even more that they inspire people to write to them, journal etc, but I wouldn't know what to do with them myself. Never been really good in diary keeping. I prefer art journaling and this needs empty space.





AS it is my favorite book, I will submit it to the Stampman 3rd annual awards and SSS.

4 σχόλια:

  1. Καλή Χρονιά, Μυρτώ, γεμάτη υγεία, χαρά και αγάπη! Να χαίρεσαι όλους τους αγαπημένους σου! Τα βιβλία είναι εξαιρετικά, πολύ καλοφτιαγμένα!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Μυρτώ μου Καλή Χρονιά σου εύχομια με υγεία, αγάπη, χαμόγελα και τέλειες δημιουργίες!
    Tα Journals σου είναι απίθανα! Καλή επιτυχία με το δεύτερο, που είναι super!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Καλησπέρα και καλή χρονιά Μυρτούλα με υγεία, αγάπη, χαρά κι όλα τα καλά του Θεού σε σένα και την οικογένεια σου! Χίλια ευχαριστώ για την καρτούλα και τις ολόθερμες ευχές σου! Την έχω ακόμα στολισμένη να μου κρατάς παρέα : ) Το journal είναι καταπληκτικό κι αξίζει την πρωτιά!!! Καλή επιτυχία!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Καλή Χρονιά Μυρτώ σ'εσένα και τους αγαπημένους σου! Πάντα τέτοια βρε κορίτσι μου και καλά ψώνια! Καλά το δεύτερο βιβλίο είναι άπαιχτο, απίστευτα ωραίο, πάρα πάρα πολύ ζηλεύω! Φιλάκια!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή