Κυριακή 24 Ιουλίου 2011

Hello everybody! It's been a long time since my last post but I am on vacation, far from the city and far from reliable internet connections!

I will share with you the view from my balcony, to see how lucky I am. This balcony is the perfect place. In the shadow of two big pine trees , surrounded by many flowers and vines, with only the whisper of the sea and the summer breeze to listen to. Magic.



In other words, it is the perfect place for art journaling!

As some of you already know, I had ordered the new "smash" notebook for the vacation scrapbooking. However, it was delayed by the post, and in my first week here, I decided to make a vacation journal with some spare paper I had with me. And of course it was watercolor paper. Combined with some canson it gave me the perfect vacation journal.

My Derwent pencils and some sprays are all I need this summer. Oh, and my POGO printer.

That's all for now - you won't believe the time I spent to upload these pictures. I hope that you are in an equally beautiful summer place.

Hugs,

Myrto.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου